How To Grow Long Hair Fast


I am such a sucker for long hair. When I was little I had hair down to my waist and then regrettably I got it chooped into a bob. :( Ever since I've been growing my hair and I've researched time and time again ways to encorouge my hair to grow faster.

 Avoid heat as much as possible! Heat damages your hair and will leave you with split ends. Split ends are an absolute ENEMY for growing your hair as the split end will carry on splitting up the hair shaft and eventually break off, leaving you with a short strand of hair. You need to keep your ends as healthy as possible!                                                          
    
Use a hair mask once or twice a week to keep ends full of moisture, which will help protect them from damage. My favourite mask is Moroccan Oil's 'Restorative Hair Mask'. It is on the pricier side but you only need a little bit as it is so hydrating. It also helps to restore hair! Another product I like to use from Moroccan Oil's line is their oil. I put this on once my hair is towel dry as it helps to lock in the moisture!

Supplements will help you get all the vitamins your hair needs to grow at its maximum rate. If your hair isnt getting the nutrients it needs to grow, it won't grow as fast! You can buy supplements specifically for hair so you can ensure you're getting all the vitamins you need for hair growth. You can buy these in most shops. 

Lastly, hair is at its most susceptible to damage when it's wet. Take EXTRA care when brushing, treat your hair like gold. This will help to minimise any damage caused. Ideally, you should wait till your hair is completely dry to brush it, but this is often not very convenient!

These tips will give your hair the optimum conditions for growth! Good luck :)


4 comments :

  1. Great tips - what kind of supplements do you take?

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie, thanks for commenting :)

      I use Boots branded 'Skin, Hair & Nails Capsules' as they are a nice all rounder and aren't too expensive! You can get them here;

      http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Pharmaceuticals-Skin-Hair-and-Nails-30-capsules_1154698/

      :) x

      Delete
  2. I am trying to grow my hair out too! I love y new shampoo that I use - it is totally helping. I've also cut way back on using my blow dryer. I only use it once or twice a week.

    I love the tips, ill have to try a hair mask! Any other brand suggestions? I love my living proof shampoo!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair since I've stopped using my hair dryer, too :) I've never heard of living proof shampoo, I'll have to check that out! Thanks for commenting X

    ReplyDelete