A Preview of Benefit Cosmetics Upcoming Products

'Under My Spell Noelle'
£29.50
Out 28th September 2013

'Under My Spell Noelle' is described my Benefit as a 'woody floral, exotic & glamarous' fragrance. It features cardamom as a top note, wild orchid as it's middle note and patchouli as a bottom note. At £29.50, Benefit has kept this price consistent with their other perfumes. I'm particularly excited about this perfume as Benefit's other perfumes are a sickly floral that has never been to my taste! 



Bathina 'Soft to touch, Hard to get' Body Oil
£26.50
Out 26th October 2013

This new body oil is portrayed as a 'super fine body oil mist that absorbs instantly for immediate hydration'.  It has sweet almond, olive and avocado oils to moisturise and vitamin E to firm. I like the fact that this will absorb instantly as I hate that greasy feeling that comes after moisturising! I'm also hoping it will feature the signature 'Bathina' fragrance as I ADORE that smell.



Porefessional Agent Zero Shine
£23.50
Out 26th December 2013

Sadly, there are no pictures of this released yet! However, I personally think thisis the most exciting of the three releases and I get the feel its the 'sister' of porefessional. Whilst Benefit hasn't released a lot on this product, it is outlined as a 'shine vanishing pro powder'. I'm guessing that you sweep it over oily areas to absorb shine. I can't wait to hear more on this, it's just a shame that it's released after Christmas!

2 comments :

  1. Very excited for the body oil, hopefully the fragrance is nice too as like you there's not a single fragrance from Benefit that I like at the minute.

    Great post :)

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like it's going to a lovely fragrance so fingers crossed! Thanks for commenting! X

      Delete